Sometimes we have huge trees in our property, which sometimes create problems by interfering with the electric lines, and sometimes even the bricks of your house. If by any chance, there is a tree of considerable size in your compound, then you should arrange for its removal, before it disrupts your electric lines. Obviously, it is really not a good idea to cut the tree by yourself since some branches may further damage your electric lines, or may damage your house too. This is where the tree removal companies will come in to be useful. These companies will do the work successfully, without disrupting anything. But, before you can hire a tree removal company to cut down the tree in your yard, you may want to consider some factors.
The factors that you need to consider before the tree removal process begins.
· Area Bylaws– Some of the areas have some bylaw where it says that you can’t cut a tree from anywhere, be it your private property or public property. Go through your area bylaw once, to make sure that you are fully compliant with the law.
· Underground Hazards– If you want to cut the tree from its root, and you do not want to take the chance of it growing again in your yard, you need to make sure that there are no gas lines, sewer channels or underground cables running alongside the stump of the tree. Damaging the gas lines and the sewer channel is not a good idea, even if it serves the greater good.
· Proximity to Your House– While you hire a tree removal service, you should ways see to it that your property does not get damaged. Therefore, if you want to cut a tree which is in close proximity to your house, always see that if the cutting of the tree will damage your property. If this is the case, then you should take special care so that the process would not damage your house.
· Trees that Overhang Your Neighbors Property- Sometimes, a small part or even a major part of the tree is in your neighbor’s property. In these cases, you should again refer to the bylaws of your specific area. Moreover, even if the bylaws allow you to cut the tree, you should take the permission of your neighbor about hiring a tree removal service.
· Insurance- This is one of the most important thing that you should always see while you are hiring a tree removal service. Your tree removal service should have insurance for any injuries to the crew, you and your family members, and should also insure property damage.
· Disposal- Disposal is a big problem after the tree has been cut. Most of us underestimate the amount of debris left when a tree is cut. When a large tree is cut, it leaves tons of debris ranging from leaves, branches, wood etc., which doesn’t fit the garbage pickup. Therefore, you should always hire a service which provides for an on-site shredder.
· Cost of Removal- The Cost of removal of tree will range depending on the size of the tree, and the location at which it is located. If it is located dangerously near your house, then the cost of removal will be higher, since the work has to be done with utmost care.
Lanzas Tree Service at Houston, is a tree removal service, that has been ensuring complete satisfaction to its clients since the last 17 years at affordable and competitive rates. Call them to book an appointment.