Using blackhead extractor tools for ear blackheads is one of the simplest and fastest means of removing them. In this procedure, you will need an appropriate extractor tool, a facial cleanser, hand gloves, benzoyl peroxide and some cotton balls and warm water.
- If you are the one to do the extraction then wash your face using warm water or use a facial cleanser.
- Use a sterile solution to clean the tool that you are going to use it could be an extractor tool such as the ones shown below.
- Locate the blackheads and begin by gently pressing on sides or round one after another.
- Continue to press until the spot clears. As you do it avoid applying too much pressure to avoid pain and damage to skin.
- After you have extracted always apply benzoyl peroxide. This ensures that the pore shrinks in order to minimize chances of the blackhead forming again.
- Repeat the procedure once or twice few days after.